Friday, November 5, 2010

Kitten Apartment Adjustment

My kitten, Golom, is making the adjustment quite well to her new home. I managed to find an animal who loves shoes as much as I do. Unlike my previous pets, she shows no desire to chew, poop on, or otherwise defile my beautiful boots in any way other than to snuggle with them.
She is quite vicious, and manages to keep all of the pest problems (of which there are none) at bay with her jungle-like displays of dominance.


She has several interesting sleeping spots besides my boots, one of them being in my pants shelf of the closet on top of my black pair of pants. I didn't realize this until I wore them out and someone pointed out to me that I had a distinct circle of kitten hair on the back of my thigh. I'll take it as a symbol of her love.
Another spot is the dust pan.



Or perhaps she was just proving a point that Ben doesn't pay enough attention to her because he can't tell the difference between her and a pile of fur.


Either way, no more pictures were taken because she hates the flash on my camera, and now sleeps with her paws covering her eyes so that it won't wake her up.



She's very loved (and loving), and makes the apartment feel more like home.

-The Shutter Muse

1 comment:

  1. my god... I'm not a cat person, but you make me want to get one. And his name, Golom!! Awesome.
    Is that kitty from the litter you found when you visited Ben a while back?

    ReplyDelete